Internal Recruitment Consultant at Tiro Partners
Tiro Partners is an exciting Technical Recruitment Start-up based in Clapham Common. It was set up by Will Excell and Paul Conaghan who were fed up with the daily grind of travelling in to the City. With over 30 years of recruitment experience between them they’ve taken all the good bits from their previous agency and grown an agency that prides itself on honesty and hard work and is working with some of London’s leading brands such as Sony Playstation, M&S, Argos and Which? as well as a number of Digital Tech Start-ups and Fintech Start-up’s in London’s Silicon Roundabout.
Tiro Partners are looking for a passionate and creative part-time (15 hours a week) Internal Recruitment Consultant to grow internal teams with the right talent for Tiro utilising various channels to market. Part of this role will be to develop a creative and engaging social media strategy. This role would ideally suit someone local to Clapham who has a proven track record in recruitment and would like to return to working in a recruitment company part time.
We have a great foundation to work from with lots of career success stories. We also have lots of content to market Tiro including a recent team cycling and wine tasting trip to Spain and a charity boxing event where both the Directors got in the ring! We just need an Internal Recruitment Consultant to find driven and motivated talent to hire so Tiro Partners can continue to succeed.
If that person sounds like you, we would like to hear from you……
• Develop a creative strategy to source, attract and engage new talent
• Identify and utilise multiple channels to market to attract talent including LinkedIn, Job Boards, networking etc
• Come up with new and creative ways to attract talent to Tiro
• Manage the end to end recruitment process for new hires
• Take an active role in the on-boarding of new hires
• Create compelling literature (glossy Pdf’s) to market Tiro Partners and our offering to the market
• Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and our website
• Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
The ideal background:
• Must have proven track in recruitment
• Nice to have internal recruitment experience / HR / Talent Acquisition Experience
• Nice to have Graduate recruitment experience
• Nice to have Social Media / Marketing Experience / Digital Marketing experience
We are a small agency and therefore you need to be:
• Happy to work within a small office environment
• Motivated to bring positive change to Tiro Partners
• Focused and passionate about delivering results
• Keen to have fun and get involved!
Contact email@example.com with your CV