Sir Charles Barry
1795 – 1860 was an English architect, best known for his role in designing the Houses of Parliament during the mid-19th century following a design competition. He also designed Trafalgar Square, The Cabinet office and Halifax Town Hall. He lived in Clapham and a blue plaque can be found at his old address.
Blue Plaque Location – The Elms, 29 -32 Clapham Common North Side, SW4 0RN