The Clock Tower
The Clock Tower on Clapham High Street was unveiled at a ceremony on 19th July 1906.
The Clock Tower, was given to the Parish of Clapham by Alexander Glegg, Mayor of Wandsworth (which included Clapham at the time). The tower was dismantled and rebuilt when the new booking hall was built below it.
Location – 5 The Pavement, Clapham Common SW4 0HY